Monday, November 3, 2008

Election coverage

So I have made the decision to keep my politics quiet on this blog for a number of reasons. The first being that I was taught not to make a big show of who I am voting for because it's a private choice (to this day I have a problem with people who ask me who I'm voting for.)

The second reason is that unfortunately, I don't want people to find my blog and judge me on a professional bases because of my politics (how sad is that?)

The third reason is that I work for a company that is politically neutral and for that reason, even though I don't reveal where I work, I don't want people to get the wrong impression that my organization supports one candidate over another because of something I put out on the internet.

That being said, I cannot wait until tomorrow is over because this election is starting to give me some serious anxiety.

No comments: