Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fairchild Tropical Gardens

This past Sunday, El Novio and I went to Fairchild Tropical Gardens because I haven't been in the five years that I've been here, and he's never been and he's from here. But our timing was critical, Fairchild is free on Sundays throughout August and September. And it's awesome, I totally recommend it. However, i do suggest going when it's not raining, because as awesome as the free ponchos are, its just better when you aren't being smacked in the face with watery branches.


I want to go again and walk through their rainforest and go down to the sunken gardens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(c'mon, are you surprised that I found the iguanas?)

Photobucket
(I was sort of obsessed with this bird. It was trying to dry off like the rest of us)

No comments: