Thursday, March 26, 2009

My homage to Miami Murals

We all know my love for the street artists in Miami. I was running errands around Miami and I found several that I really liked, including this one, which caused me to stop my car, get out and look at. And I wasn't the only one. I looove it. It's in Wynwood, on North Miami Ave, just south of 29th Street:

Photobucket

And up close:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Right next to it, was this one:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And across the street:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Down on 25th Street:
Photobucket

You can see this one from 195, headed away from the beach:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And to get out of Wynwood, El Hombre and I found this one on the beach, on Lincoln Road between Collins and Washington:
Photobucket

I think it would be really cool to wander about the Design District and Wynwood with my camera, discovering these things

2 comments:

swampthing said...

oh yeah! great work. shame when they are white-washed over, bldg owners fined. the spirit of street-art is uncrushable.

Caterina said...

Wow - those are amazing.

White-washed over?