Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RA

Yesterday, el hombre and I went out for my birthday to RA Sushi, and I have to say, while the decor is interesting, the rest of the place is not so much. The food was decent, we had two rolls and tuna tataki, but for half the price we could have gotten the same quality of food over at Sushi Maki, right down the street.
What bothered me was the service. Our waitress was a nice girl, but she just didn't know what she was doing, which ended up pissing off el hombre. At the end of our meal, we could have gotten up and left, and nobody would have noticed... at least not for awhile. In addition to that, I ordered a drink off their specialty menu and it wasn't mixed properly, and I could taste the layers of alcohol... not so good.

In total, the food was good, but not good enough for me to go back.

No comments: