Saturday, October 25, 2008

Om Beauty

Ok so I have been in desperate need of a hair cut. Not just because of split ends, but for my own personal sanity, I needed a change. I know it sounds silly, but when I get stressed out or upset, I feel like I need to do something drastic, but not so drastic as a tattoo or something.

I have lived in Miami for five years, and I have yet to find a salon or stylist that I like. I went to Contesta Rock Hair which I always liked (except one or two hair cuts) but I no longer live on the beach and would prefer to not drive there.

I googled locations and found Om Beauty, an Aveda concept salon, online and figured, "why not?" Further reviews told that the owner, Daisy was on some show called "Shear Genius" or something.

Anyway, I have found my new salon. There is ample parking, it's centrally located in Miami and the people are super super nice. it's a small salon, laid-back and they give you Yogi Tea (my favorite.) I also was able to get a cute haircut without being pressured about coloring it or being told to grow it out.

They get my stamp of approval.

No comments: