Friday, August 31, 2012

Long weekend roundup

There is nothing like ending a very stressful work week on a good note. Once I finally got some good news, I shut down my computer and ran out the door.  Now I am contemplating how is it possible to always destroy a mani/pedi within hours of getting it?  Arg.

Anyways, I am looking forward to some sun (After weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks of rain), biking and relaxing with El Hombre. Hopefully I will round up some fresh blogging material while we are at it! One can only hope.

Apparently tomorrow there's going to be a random act of culture on Lincoln Road. How have I just now heard of this?

After these last few weeks, this song is kind of my jam...

A sweet blog about my fabulous grandmother who just passed away.

It's a ways out, but this is going to be ridiculously awesome.

So cute for fall.

Rain, rain, stay away.

It's college football season y'all!


No comments: