Friday, August 24, 2012

My weekend rambling

It's Friday!  I've been a bit MIA lately.  Last weekend we flew back to NC because my amazing grandmother passed away. It's just another reminder that we only have so long on this planet. That, followed by yet another crazy busy week has left me spent.

Lately I have been feeling a little creatively drained, and I am trying to get back into writing, taking pictures, dancing, etc.  Unfortunately a little storm called Isaac is going to get in my way this weekend. So it looks like another weekend lounging and reading and cleaning.

If it's not horribly storming, I think I need to go see Suenalo this weekend.

This is right up my alley... If only it wasn't in Pompano.

This review of Inception cracked me up.

We had waaaaay too much fun with this yesterday

Speaking of dance, this is amazing.

The perfect tailgating shoes

No comments: