Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Night Amusement

Another weekend is upon us guys! I don't know about you, but I am starting to feel a subtle change of season.  It's going from blisteringly, blazing hot to just blistering hot.  In all seriousness, we can stand outside grilling at night without feeling like melting.

Fall is my favorite season (when you live in a place with actual seasons that is) so I am excited about spooky nights and halloween.

Normally I come up with a collection of local links for Friday, but instead I am going to share my new favorite video.  Please note the following things:
1. This video got me through the day today
2. You must listen with headphones.
3. This is thanks to my friend Ady, who shared this gloriousness last night on Facebook.


Please note, the cat is ok, according to the internets

No comments: