Sunday, December 20, 2009

305 Random Picture


Remember that God-awful rain last week? You know, the rain that slammed South Florida for a few days and caused parts of the tri-county area to flood? So do I, because I had to drive in it and it wasn't fun. But I thought I would share this picture I snapped on the turnpike on the way to work. My friend and I, who carpool, commented how unusual it was to see such a vibrant rainbow, several days in a row. Now that her husband's car has been flooded out from that rain, I think I can safely say that I am fine never seeing a rainbow on the way to work again, if it means that the rains of doom will hit us like that again. But at least it should help our water table, no?

Regardless, this was such an intense site that people actually pulled off on the side of the road to take pictures.

No comments: