Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Miamian went home to New Orleans

Last week, I went back to New Orleans for French Quarter Fest. It is by far better than Jazz Fest (which is overpriced and you get baked in the sun for a good 8 hours). I went back, saw old friends and ate really good food. Not that you can't find good food in Miami - but everywhere you go in New Orleans you are sure to find good food. I went to Cafe du Monde and had wonderful beingets and found a crawfish boil on the street which was delicious. Napoleon House is one of my favorite Quarter places to have lunch. The food and drinks there are fantastic. I didn't take any pictures from our late night adventures but took some when we were wandering around the Quarter during the day. Here they are:
People playin' music in Jackson Square


No comments: