Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Miami cock story

So maybe by now, my cohort and I may seem to be obsessed with roosters, but seriously, they are a plague upon this city. But I still love them, to the point that my ring tone is a rooster call. My boss thought it was hilarious until he was cursed by a rooster and had to call rooster rooters to remove it (it took the company several days apparently.)
So it seems appropriate to share my favorite rooster story. One morning I was driving home from my boyfriend's house. It was almost 7 a.m. and as I am driving through the back roads, I notice there is a house with a fence fairly close to it (SoFla isn't known for vast amounts of space.) Perched upon the fence was a rooster, crowing away. Maybe I was delirious or maybe I'm just demented, but it cracked me up. How annoying would that be to have a rooster on your fence, intent on letting you know it exists?

Photobucket

No comments: