Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday roundup

Another work week come and gone. I'm ready to spend my weekend curling up with my kindle on a porch, riding bikes and swimming with el hombre and unwinding.  I'm also going to try to get a new memory card (still smarting over that one) and maybe taking some photos.  Who knows?

This Wynwood exhibit looks pretty awesome.

I find Miami's breed specific legislation short-sided and wrong.


Don't forget, it's Miami Spa Month(s)

Want to learn about the history of Coral Gables?

I need to find someone to split this CSA one day.

Original South Floridians

And as always, you can follow me on Pinterest.


Shake Shack said...

Christina, we're so happy that you're excited about the new Coral Gables Shack! We're thrilled to be a part of the community. Did you come out and meet the team on opening day yesterday?

-Brandy, Shake Shack

Christina said...

Hi Brandy,

Not yet! We were on the way back from the keys. I'm very happy I don't have to drive all the way to the beach though!