Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm coming back...

Hello! Is anyone still here?

I know it's been awhile, I apologize.  It's been crazy over the last few years, and it's been keeping me from writing.  Hell, commuting 5 hours a day for work (no I am not kidding) was a major part of the reason why I sort of fell off here.

I also started to feel like my postings were getting stagnant over here. I mean, I was getting bored of my own posts, so I can only imagine how my readers (if any of you are left) must have felt.  "Oh there's 305 writing about biking and buying veggies at some miscellaneous farmer's market again."

Anyways, so El Capitan and I had a good conversation about our blog the other day, and she's been missing it too.  We are both in better places to get to writing again, and have plans for diversifying a bit.

In other news, I have come to the conclusion that I really need to get comfortable with WordPress. So I recently started up a blog called Amaro e Dolce where I will be posting about a myriad of topics. I will still be maintaining this blog to talk specifically about life in South Florida.

Cheers!

Christina

No comments: